- Added Sphinx docs and ReadTheDocs configuration.
tornado.logis used to log records from
- Improved test suite to cover the
bonzo.smtpmodule provides a better way to handles messages, this module is created to support asynchronous code in the request callback.
bonzo.errorsmodule provides custom exceptions for writing error codes to the client.
SMTPConnectionis raising the new exceptions from the
bonzo.errorsmodule on its
SMTPRequestfor manage the request arguments, an instance of this class is passed as argument to the request callback.
- Request callback receives an instance of
SMTPRequestnow. The message can be found on the
messageattribute of the request.
- Request callbacks should call to the
finish()method in order to finish the request by sending a successfully message to the client.
- Exceptions in request callbacks no longer silently pass, instead the
server returns an internal confusion error (
451) to the client and the exceptions are now logged for debugging.
503error when a
HELOcommand was not previously received.
closemethods to the
AsyncSMTPTestCaseclass. These methods are oriented for ease to create tests to the SMTP server.